MUSIC & WORSHIP TRACK
Music is a powerful art form and something that helps to shape our culture. Through it, we can reveal God to the world in ways that are unique and creative. We want to raise up an army of musicians and creatives to know God and make Him known through our unique styles and talents.
The heart of our Music & Worship Track is to inspire, champion, and equip those called to create through music. Whether you feel called to minister to the heart of God through worship, or to minister to others by sharing your music with the world, Prayer & Presence DTS will provide you with a foundation on which to build a life with eternal significance.
Our DTS is open to anyone: from those who have just picked up a guitar, to seasoned musicians, worship leaders, and music producers!
Music & Worship Track is right for you if you:
- Feel called to worship ministry
- Want to impact the world through music
- Love to minister to the heart of God through music
- Are a singer
- Play a musical instrument
- Are interested in audio production
- Have a passion for music
- Want to learn more about God through the lens of music & worship!
The Music & Worship Discipleship Training School is an experience of a lifetime. Make new friends... Travel the world... Encounter God in a new way... And find purpose as you minister with music.
- From the landscape, to the wildlife, to the people, this place is absolutely beautiful. There are constant reminders of how great of a creator God really is. Spending quiet time outside on the base is one of the greatest ways to sit and connect with Him. I don’t think I will ever stop being amazed by how beautiful the scenery is or how wonderful the people are. Even after two days of just orientation, guidelines, and ice-breakers I can tell that there is no place I’d rather do my DTS. All of the people here, both staff and students, have clearly come with such hunger and vulnerability and I can’t wait to see how God shows up among us. Also, the amount of pure talent here is crazy. There are some very gifted musicians, and I love getting to be a part in the random jam sessions and worship in our free time. This is a community that I feel so blessed to be in.MarrisaOH, United States
- DTS was incredible! God revealed a lot about Himself- and myself- to me and taught me how to be confident in things He has called me to. I learned to step out of my comfort zone and trust in Him for the rest. This time has definitely helped me to figure out what I can do to bring His good news to people; especially in ways that I didn’t think I could.JohnCA, United States