RANGE & ROADS TRACK
YWAM Toowoomba is located on the crest of the Great Dividing Range on the East coast of Australia. We’re a city on a hill overlooking a beautiful and magnificent mountain range, and also strategically positioned right between the outback of Australia and the coast of Queensland. The Range & Roads Track and Prayer & Presence DTS provides students with the opportunity of spending their lecture phase in our beautiful city of Toowoomba as well as exploring cities and towns around Rural Australia and its East Coast.
If you have a heart for adventure, travel, and exploration, all while growing in your relationship with God and creating lifelong friendships, the Range & Roads Discipleship Training School is perfect for you!
Our Range & Roads Track is right for you if you:
- Have a passion for travel
- Love to see different parts of God’s creation
- Are interested in exploring unique communities
- Love road trips
- Enjoy camping
- Love meeting new people
- Want to learn more about God through the lens of travel & adventure!
The Range & Roads Discipleship Training School is an experience of a lifetime. Make new friends... Travel the world... Encounter God in a new way... And explore your calling...
- DTS was incredible! God revealed a lot about Himself- and myself- to me and taught me how to be confident in things He has called me to. I learned to step out of my comfort zone and trust in Him for the rest. This time has definitely helped me to figure out what I can do to bring His good news to people; especially in ways that I didn’t think I could.JohnCA, United States
- From the landscape, to the wildlife, to the people, this place is absolutely beautiful. There are constant reminders of how great of a creator God really is. Spending quiet time outside on the base is one of the greatest ways to sit and connect with Him. I don’t think I will ever stop being amazed by how beautiful the scenery is or how wonderful the people are. Even after two days of just orientation, guidelines, and ice-breakers I can tell that there is no place I’d rather do my DTS. All of the people here, both staff and students, have clearly come with such hunger and vulnerability and I can’t wait to see how God shows up among us. Also, the amount of pure talent here is crazy. There are some very gifted musicians, and I love getting to be a part in the random jam sessions and worship in our free time. This is a community that I feel so blessed to be in.MarrisaOH, United States